Thursday, June 2, 2011

iPad 2 for Human Kidney: Organ Harvesting Gone Amuck?

This is outrageous, if true. Does the Chinese government actually allow this crap or is there no sense that an individual human life has value literally beyond its parts? I am not an altruist, but if people are too stupid -- or shall I say a 17-year old is too stupid -- to understand the consequences of such an outlandish act, then someone with some sense -- maybe this moron's parents or any sane person for that matter, related or not, with an I.Q. over 100 -- should be allowed to intervene. When I hear stuff like this, I think the world has gone crazy and we are just historical milliseconds away from human destruction. What next? People selling corneas to buy wii systems? Selling gall bladders for that really neat and big new HDTV set? Americans may be capitalists but we are pikers compared to this twisted form of "commerical" transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment